Sunday 11 October 2015

Part 2


The space that I selected is the entrance of Tower Plaza Condominium. It is the highest building in Ann Arbor, located at 555 East William Street. There are a total of twelve gigantic rectangular concrete pillars at the entrance of the building.

The reasons that I selected this place are because of its simplicity design and those six pairs of concrete pillars. Its repeating vertical forms serve to highlight the size and height of the pillars. They also lead our eyes along the depth toward the end.

I plan to capture the sunlight, shadows and the people flow of this space every three hours. I would like to take a full steady shot of the entrance at different directions to show the viewers how it exactly looks like and the changes of the light. I also want to make several extreme close up shots on the texture of the floor and pillars. To make the video visually interesting, I plan to make it a fast pace video.

No comments:

Post a Comment